Addressing the growing demand for skilled workers, Austin Community College (ACC) now offers registered Department of Labor (DOL) Apprenticeships in the following areas.
ACC Sponsored Apprenticeships
- Accounting Technicians – View Flyer and Website
- Business Office Technology – View Flyer and Job Opening
- Healthcare (Patient Care Technician) – View Flyer
- IT/Computer Science – View Info Webpage
- MRI/CT Program – please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veterinary Assistant – View Flyer
- Veterinary Technician – Coming Soon
- Social Media/Marketing – Coming Soon
Externally sponsored Apprenticeships (ACC Trainer)
- CNC Machine Operator – View Flyer
- Manufacturing – Maintenance Technician– View Flyer
- Electronic Technician- View website
- Automotive Technicians – Search the jobs page for apprenticeships. Be sure to use “apprenticeship” as a keyword.
*Note: All health science programs (not listed) are required to participate in clinicals as part of their degree plan.
For questions on any of the above apprenticeships, please contact the department chair.
Ready to Get Started?
If you’re an employer or department chair, please contact:
Edgar Medina, Apprenticeship Coordinator
Austin Community College