Addressing the growing demand for skilled workers, Austin Community College (ACC) now offers registered Department of Labor (DOL) apprenticeships in the following areas.
- Manufacturing – Semiconductor – View Info Webpage
- CNC Machine Operator – View Flyer
- IT/Computer Science – View Info Webpage
- Healthcare (Patient Care Technician) – View Flyer
- Business Office Technology – View Flyer
- Veterinary Assistant – View Flyer
- Accounting Technicians – View Flyer
- Automotive Technicians – Search the jobs page for apprenticeships. Be sure to use “apprenticeship” as a keyword.
*Note: All health science programs (not listed) are required to participate in clinicals as part of their degree plan.
For questions on any of the above apprenticeships, please contact the department chair.
Ready to Get Started?
If you’re an employer or department chair, please contact:
Edgar Medina, Apprenticeship Coordinator
Austin Community College
If you’re an Austin Community College (ACC) student interested in apprenticeships, please contact the department chair of your program.